Saturday, August 22, 2009

Questions in my head...

This world is a scary place. Or is it just me.
Why can't i see things in color like everyone else? What event in my past changed me to think like the way i do? Why do I not believe in things like true love, religion or true feelings? Why can't i see truth instead of a world of veil clad people. Why do i question seemingly simple things like belief? Why do i doubt someone died for all of our sins? Why don't i believe that a supernatural power great enough to create the universe would care to meddle in our every day life?
Why do i not value relationships as everyone else does? Why would i willingly not want to engage myself in social gatherings? Why don't i believe in the "facts" the media propagates? why does the concept of the conspiracy attract me more than the concept of faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment