Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Redundant things.. Only read if thoroughly bored already..

Know what I find redundant?
Posts like these.. Why waste your time reading one when you could be writing one?

Know what else i find redundant?
Cops standing at a signal motioning for traffic to move when a signal is green. Ohh I'm sorry, neither the green signal nor the angry mob of honking drivers behind me yelling out death threats will attract my attention, but one person wearing subtle colors gesturing me to move should do it..

Wanna know more?
Bulimia.. I'm sorry, but food should only come out through the front if meant to leisurely chewed later! The term stupid cow comes to mind..

And what the hell is baby food! Stupid lumpy tasteless food.. anything a baby can eat without you seeing it again for a few hours should be deemed good enough..

Catching Swine flu from people! after years of me calling fat people pigs.. Oh well.. Life imitating art... here art being the words spoken by me..

What about some environmentalists throwing a fish back into the water when fishing.. Its already gone through the mental agony of its self esteem disappearing after being fooled by bait. It will probably harbor suicidal tendencies after being reunited with his society.. The least you could do is give it a decent death.. Gut it and fry it after the mourning process completes.

Whats with vegans! Eat your grass in peace, don't offer us any thanks, Don't see me asking you if you want a big bowl of death every time i eat! Same goes with religious nuts, Yes, I'll take a piece of your Jesus cake if you'll take a piece of my agnostic Pie..

Spending three months worth of my hard earned money to buy a ring.. Ahem... Don't see any stipulation that says the wife has to save up for three months to buy the guy a life time supply of games!

Gold, Diamonds, Platinum.. One more expensive then the other.. Also one more illogical than the other.. They've only got this expensive because of the early man's greed to collect shiny things.. Back then, all the glitters was indeed gold.. Their minds weren't complex like ours today, so they were pretty much captivated by shiny metals.. Whats our excuse today?

Office people playing loud music doesn't help concentrate :(
lets see what else i remember..

Inter-religious debates... Those have to be redundant! A debate to see who religion is "better"! Ludicrous is say! (Not the rapper, Allah be with him) On a side note, watching this debate is highly recommended..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v1TT_ExR2k&feature=related

Many people voting pro life.. First give up on pre-marital sex then think pro life.
I'm not going to go into detail for this one, cause mainly I want to live... Enough said..

Religious terrorists.. Killing in name of the one who has no name.. I should be going around killing people for not liking things like mushrooms.. Or snatch..

Emotions.. They're soon going to be redundant in a practical world like ours.. Sic..

Promises to be together.. they're a nice thought though... Thanks.. One day at a time sweet Jeebus...

Geez.. I was sure I had more than these...
OOh well.. Another day another rant..

No comments:

Post a Comment